lunes, 16 de mayo de 2011

WELCOME  TO  MY  BLOG...!!!


Hi, there!  In this blog I will post my school work for my level  2 class. I'm in the D201 level 2 class with Professor Doris de Martins.

My name’s  Rebeca Baez, but you can call me Rebe. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in sabaneta .  I’m 19 years old and I study Law at
URBE .  My favorite subject is  civil.

I like my world upside down
I love music. my favorite singer is Enrique Iglesias. I enjoy  dancing,  studying civil, talking on the phone  with my friends and boyfriend, pizza , chocolate, my family , my country.

I hate onions, smoking, listening to Regueatton, getting up early on the weekend, violence,  war, injustice, and I don't like hypocrite people.

My dream, when I grow up, it's to be a successful lawyer, also Someday I'd like to travel to España  and visit Barcelona . I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.

I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need more practice. I hope to make lots of friends and practice my speech in this class.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario